Wednesday, October 22, 2008

thanks for tagging me, tanya...if it were anyone else....


Five things that people don't always know about me...this sounds suspiciously like cz's blog. So, maybe mine will turn out to be more quirky than unknown...let's face it, my life is an open book.

1. One side of my bath towel is used strictly for my face and the other side for the rest of me. Under no circumstances must I allow myself to dry my hands on the inside (face side) of my towel.

2. While talking, I usually have to pause in the middle of many sentences...most often it means that my train of thought is still boarding at the station. Many of you have already noticed this/want to kill it.

3. When faced with a situation where a response from me is necessary but I don't know what to say... "totally" is often all that comes out. Ask our company ceo; I think I have said totally to every comment he makes to me. Also, I'm pretty sure I have Stacey to thank for it....

4. I am a personality chameleon. When I'm around someone long enough, I start to talk like them (see quirk #3)

5. I can stare off into space for extended periods of time. No need to entertain me. Put a pleasing color or pattern in front of me and I could be there all day.

ok, I tag jojoba...apparently she needs a reason to post.

4 comments:

jojoba said...

What if I choose to ignore it?

glarcy said...

nope. only I can do that.

Mary Ann said...

I love your quirks! I must admit that I have a similar towel one. I have one towel that I shower with, one towel to dry my face after I wash it at night, and one towel to dry my hands/the sink. I love that you are a weirdy too! :)

Jeff said...

Those quirks make me happy.