Tuesday, September 30, 2008

coming out of the political closet

Is it possible that I am secretly a Democrat?

While taking my shower this morning, the water reminded me that I had a dream about Obama last night. He and I were a synchronized swimming team and he was lifting me in these incredibly artistic poses. Even in the dream, I remember thinking...something is not right about this...I would never wear a swimming suit with sparkles on it.

So what does this dream mean?

1- I am secretly a democrat.

2- Obama isn't as American as he claims... synchronized swimming isn't really a sport that defines America. I mean, why was the dream not about us both in the world series together, or playing football?...huh?!

3- If Obama wins, I (and maybe the rest of america) will be lifted to new heights?

4- Or... if Obama wins, I will be forced to do things utterly against my nature.

5- Someday, I will be the one running for president and he will be my supporting running mate...just a thought.

6- Taco soup is not a good before bed activity.

What other interpretations could I make? I only have a month to figure out if I am actually a democrat.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

That picture is incredible so is the fact that you actually dreamed that. I only dreamed about taking the GMAT and it scared me.

Jeff said...

That picture fills my heart with gladness and takes away all my sadness. It eases my troubles, that's what it does.

jojoba said...

I think that I like your in-dream thought. I think things like that in dreams. It's not the main ridiculous idea the strikes me as odd, it's the small things

rob said...

Larsh, you rock. I love it. And yes, I think you are a democrat... how could anyone still be a republican after all that they've done in the last 8 years?!?!?!? :)

glarcy said...

wow, rob...don't you live in texas?

Cox Family said...

as to Rob's comment, he listens to NPR, enough said.

I wish I could write like you! You are awesome!