Monday, March 20, 2006

Deseret Services, Inc. (Ether 2:3)

I decided I'm starting my own business!
Looking get married? Date me and in 6 months or less, you will be engaged! Results are guaranteed or your money (the $20 you spent on each date) back! I know, in your head you are wondering how many men I can be engaged to at once, well I never said you would be engaged to me, now did I? What my services apparently provide is a realization of what you are NOT looking for, which helps you find what you ARE looking for that much faster! So, not only will you be engaged in 6 months or less of dating me, but that engagement will lead to a joyful temple marriage! Compare me side by side with the other girls you are dating and you will see their shining qualities!
For real life testimonials, I would refer you to J___ (getting my que's from Jon, here) before my mission (I found out he was engaged the day I went through the temple for the first time). Then there was N___ after my mission (he married about 2 months after I broke up with him). Then there was S___ who is most likely married now because he dumped me for the other girl he was dating at the time. T___ got married a couple of months after only going on one blind date with me! Now, there's E___ We stopped dating in November and now he is engaged! He is 35! I mean, how many other girls has he dated in his lifetime and I happen to the the second to last?! Coincidental? I don't think so....

8 comments:

Jon said...

Glarcy,

Looks like you are my alter ego. I've mentioned this phenomenon in my dating life repeatedly to others, if not you. Mine is a little different though. If they don't get married to the next person they date, they go on a mission.

I guess we are more alike than you care to admit. :)

entrada1 said...

Larsh! You Rock! Believe you me, good things come to those who wait... The reason it's hard to get married is because we only do it once (hopefully!). Who knows? Next time, you may not be the 2nd to last... you might be 3rd to last!

Hahaha! :) And of course, sooner or later, you WILL be the last!

Jon said...

Is it better to be first or last or both? What kind of race is this?

entrada1 said...

hahahahaha!

I just got the title of this post. You're a riot!

glarcy said...

Entrada: I'm glad you like it...I'm thinking of going to get some old vinyls from "melissa industries" later today ;)
Bog: I think I'm running last at the moment, so I hope it's that kind of race.
and, mom: I will gladly pay my husband all the money back he spent on me...why do you think I save so faithfully? :)

jojoba said...

larz-
I keep thinking, "It's a mad mission...not everybody makes it to the loving cup,...sign me up." Do you ever feel that way? Is that why it's on your thwarted love CD? hehe.
have a good day.

jojoba said...

oh!
and your links that you set up yesterday aren't showing up!!!

glarcy said...

Yeah, I noticed that the links didn't show...but now they are so...?
I actually haven't thought about that song in a while. it definitely still applies, it's just that I have become a little date-lethargic lately.