Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i forgot about the smiths

Like...completely forgot. I even have one of their cd's somewhere...unless it was one of the ones that got stolen.



I was reminded of them while watching the trailer for 500 Days of Summer. I'm kind of interested in this movie and not just because it has the Smiths and Regina Spektor music in it. But that helps.

Listening to the Smiths again makes me want to paint a still-life consisting of an antelope skull, a jar of peaches, a rusted milk can and three shriveled apples (thanks for pretending it was beautiful and hanging it in the study for a while, mom).

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, I wish this movie was coming out now.

Jeff said...

Before I discovered the person I really wanted to marry was Robyn, I was pretty sure I wanted to marry Zooey Deschanel.