Friday, March 13, 2009

now I know why they ask "would you like anything else with your order?"

I just went to Carl's Jr to celebrate Jack's up-selling me on 2 tires and an alignment after getting my oil changed.

Girl In Thick Spanish Accent: "Can I take your order?"

Me: "Hi, ok...."

GITSA: "ok let me know when you're ready.."

Me: Confused
"ok...can I have a cheeseburger kids meal?"

GITSA: "what drink you want?"

Me: "Rootbeer"

GITSA: "Ok, what else"

Me: Do I get another drink?!.... "er....fries?"

GITSA: "You want extra fries?"

Me: "No...sorry...that's all"

GITSA: "ok go to the window"

Me: Is this free? I pull up to the window.

GITSA: "$3.62 please....Fry sauce?"

Me: "Yes!" I didn't even know Carl's Jr had fry sauce! Finally, someone with Good customer service skills.

5 comments:

jojoba said...

I miss fry sauce

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Okay awkward drive up experience!! I was confused and I wasn't even there. I am glad you got your meal though and fry sauce!

Andrea said...

Love lunch time drive up employees and fry sauce definitely makes up for that awkwardness.

Jeff said...

I love fry sauce. I don't love when I can't understand what the drive through people are saying and they can't understand me.

Trevor said...

YES!! That is awesome.