Monday, February 18, 2008

weekly posts!?

Yesterday, my brother asked if I had read my mom's cousin's tribute (of sorts) to our dad. I didn't even know she had written about the funeral, etc on her blog back in November. Since I haven't written about that whole experience much, and for those who are interested in knowing more about it, here is the link to that post.

We have had so many people give us pages and pages they have written on their thoughts about my dad. KaraLyn's blog includes much of what everyone has been telling us these last few months. Who knew dad was so popular :) We were really happy that KaraLyn's whole family were able to come for the funeral. Most of them live in Southern California and I'm sure they sacrificed a lot to drop everything and come.

1 comment:

Tia said...

Wow, that was a great post. She wrote exactly how all of us have felt when around you and your family.