Wednesday, October 14, 2009

favorite things

Here are a few of them:

Favorite t-shirt:

Favorite depressing/wishful anonymous quote about my life:

"Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.The boys dont want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy."

Favorite cited quote: (I've been trying figure out how to say this ever since Prop 8)

"There are civil rights involved in this -- the right to speak your mind, to participate in the election, but you don't have a civil right to win an election or retaliate against those who prevail."
-- Dallin H. Oaks


Favorite horrifyingly depressing movie:

Seriously...I couldn't sleep afterward

Favorite new clothing item:

Plaid jeans from target. Without the heels, of course.

Favorite winter-time tradition that I just started:

Lining my nostrils every night with Vaseline to avoid nose bleeds at my desk, in the bathroom (don't ask), at the temple, and while driving.

4 comments:

jojoba said...

what about while wommitin?

Lawl...word verification: bledi

Mary Ann said...

Love the list. Can't wait to see you in those jeans.

Andrea said...

gotta love the vaseline home remedies.

Jeff said...

I really like that quote from Dallin H. Oakes. I also really like that you line your nostrils with Vaseline. I'm picturing you in the process and it amuses me.