Thursday, June 18, 2009

last night, driving home at 10pm

I saw a man who was obviously blind (he had the stick and everything) walking along state street. I immediately panicked and thought, "he should not be walking in the dark!!" Heh...this begs the question:

What is the difference between a blind man walking along state street during the day and a blind man walking along state street in the dark?

A: all the panicked motorists driving by

Other puzzlers of the week:

If a graphic designer leaves for a long lunch and no VP's are there to see it, does she really leave?

If my roommate's room isn't even connected in any way to mine ~ plus ~ the washer and dryer are going, why can I still hear every word of her 11:30 pm phone conversations?

why do I trust my 2 year old nephew completely with my brother's iPod touch but not with my Motorolatm phone?

sub puzzler: How does a 2 year old intuitively know how to unlock an iPod touch?

How does one purchase 90 ice cream bars in logan on her way to Bear Lake if she is traveling on a sunday?

ok, thanks for playing.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I think seeing a blind man crossing a busy street at night would probably freak me out too. You might as well just buy the ice cream bars on Sunday... you're on vacation right?

Trevor said...

Okay, not cool! WHY and WHEN did Andrew have my iPod touch?!?!?!

jojoba said...

buying on Sunday, even on vacation poses problems for me. Yesterday, in the airport, I felt like I should be setting an example of a faithful LDS person, but hunger won out and I bought dinner.