Monday, May 01, 2006

Per aspera ad astra

To the stars, through difficulty. This last week has been emotionally physically and mentally draining. Everyday I think that tomorrow will be the day I'm able to finally rest. ("But, what if there isn't a tomorrow? There wasn't one today!") But life keeps on treckin' whether I want to or not. For the most part, it has been a good type of stress. The "blind-date meeting, little brother's mission leaving, job interviewing, offering and accepting" kind of stress. But, oh how it just about did me in! I suppose I'm used to one emergency comming at a time in life. And everything working as I plan. So, it's about time I wake up, I suppose. Throw in the immobilizing force of fear every once in a while and you know it's my life we're talking about here.
I would love to take more time telling you about my meeting with a shovanist (sp?) and the absolute terrible timing of finding and being offered a job that I think I will really enjoy (Is there such thing as terrible timing for that?) but, I am currently on my lunch break and only have 5 more min left in which to get back to work. Hope everything is going well for you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, first of all...I love the Groundhog day reference...awesome stuff.

Hope things do settle down for you, at least for a little bit so you can catch your breath. I understand completely how that goes.

entrada1 said...

Larsh!

You rock! What an exciting time you're having... have you heard of the ancient curse (chinese or something...)? "May you live to see many exciting times!". haha. you'll be and do great at whatever you choose!

And, it's "chauvinist"..

:)

jojoba said...

I hope your immobilizing fear leaves soon. I also like the Groundhog Day reference