Monday, May 22, 2006

Giving Jo some relief

So, lately I've been trying to give my vocabulary a Sean Connery flair. I think it has mostly been uncontious. What can I say, we just watched "The Last Cruisade" and I like his accent. Mostly, my way of imitating him is to change words with an "S" sound to an "Sh" sound. (picture him saying: "the sholution preshents it'shelf...") I've been doing it long enough, now, that it has become an immediate way for me to communicate.
So, the other day, I was sitting all by myself at ward prayer. My friend Jared comes in and is walking towards the seat next to me. So, naturally I say: "are you going to sit here?" as I'm moving a hymn book off the seat next to me. Only, I changed the s to an sh...go fig.

7 comments:

Jon said...

shweet!

Jon said...

willard wichards would be proud.

jojoba said...

I'm not the only one who accidentally curses!!!
I want to know why you didn't write an addendum to your last post about the most recent money consuming problem to occur.

entrada1 said...

LarSH! Ash you know, I wash cracking up while I wash reading thish. Lawl!

Anonymous said...

Is that considered a Freudian slip?

jojoba said...

I guess we should ask boggy about that, but I would say...no.

ADDollhouse said...

And in church nonetheless!

Shame on you, you Shinner...