Tuesday, August 18, 2009

30 rocks

...Especially when you get to celebrate it for more than 30 days.

Here are some of my favorite moments from the condo stay last weekend:

1- Louisa arriving before the rest of us so she got to go through the pain of checking in, etc. All we had to do was drive right into the driveway like it was home sweet home. Thanks, Lou!

2- Teaching Julie to play guitar hero...soon none will be untouched by its influence!

3- 7 people with swimming suits + 7 seats in the hot tub = perfection (...snug perfection)

4- Falling in love with Ralph Macchio all over again.

5- Approx. 1:00am when the TV stereo in the family room decided to randomly turn on at volume level 99.

6- Pancake, egg and hash-brown breakfast! Thanks, Carla!

7- That time in Pearl Izumi when a customer thought that I worked there. (I knew it! I'm so sporty!)

I'm glad I had friends to celebrate with! (although, spending time alone in a hot tub isn't without its perks)

6 comments:

jojoba said...

I wish I had been there, although there wouldn't have been enough room in the hot tub. Also, good work with your its...

Julie Baldwin said...

Happy Birthday! Funny how 30 doesn't seem so old anymore.

Jeff said...

Sounds like a fabulous vacation! I'm glad you had a good time.

Andrea said...

Oh he is a hottie. Wax on wax off.

Mary Ann said...

Looks like tons of fun. I'm sorry I missed it. It sure would have beat camping in the snow...

Jana and Rob said...

What a fun b-day month you're having! You go gurl!