Monday, April 20, 2009

i should watch my back (and rib cage...and inner thigh)

Today my brother IMed me and said that he had a dream the other night that I died from anorexia...he wanted to just double check that I didn't have it.

"heck no! In fact...I feel like I've been gaining weight...."

About a month ago, a random girl in my ward came to me and said she had a dream that I was really sickly and so weak that she had to help me walk from one room to another.

Could it be?

Are those dark circles my eye sockets?

4 comments:

Jeff said...

You haven't been in any of my dreams lately if that makes you feel any better.

Mary Ann said...

I don't think you look sickly. Then again, I haven't seen you in awhile...

jojoba said...

Which brother? Why do they IM you? By the way, I've been losing weight, and the upside is that my roommate keeps giving me her pants that don't fit any more.

glarcy said...

sweet! good side effect...maybe the dream was actually about you not me. I hear we look alike.