Wednesday, June 04, 2008

i held off on that spendy purchase for a few days before finally succumbing

That's how strong I am.


Ok, so I realize that my blog seems to be a little one-track lately. I think it's that I allow myself one month of the year to obsess about not being married. This year it was May. The good news for you is that May is over.

I just noticed that my work calendar has inspirational quotes for each month. Nothing against inspirational quotes, but I find with a little tweaking, I'm more inspired.

Suddenly the rainbow and the waterfall make so much more sense because it's a picture of "Devil's Postpile" in CA. Whatever/wherever that is. It's so tempting....

1 comment:

jojoba said...

Devil's postpile? What is that?

And thanks for not talking about marriage this time. It was getting a little boring