Friday, May 30, 2008

deseret services, inc follow up

More than 2 years ago, I posted about an uncanny gift I have for helping guys get married.

I believe my special powers are still in force, though it's hard to tell since I haven't dated a whole lot in the last 2 years so I don't have many specific examples to share...apparently guys don't want to get married.

But, let me introduce you to my latest clients. Two brothers who were very kind in helping me with my 2008 goal of one date a month (hello! the year's not over...you can't start dating someone else yet!). I went on two dates with one of them and one with the other. Without me even promoting my business to them, they both realized the gold mine that they had found. They pointed out to me that they both started exclusively dating their current girl-friends 1 day after their dates with me. I kid you not...both of them! Ok, ok...so they're not married or engaged yet, but I think things are promising.
(every blog apparently needs a photo to keep you readers interested...so um, here's a shameless plug for an awesome restraunt in slc...)

...anyway...another friend of mine that I was worried might be interested in me and so I avoided him just enough so he wouldn't ask me out informed me a few months later that he was engaged! So apparently a guy doesn't even need to ask me out, he just needs to be interested in me (that's how industrious I am...just like a honeybee)...but don't let that out.

Just so you know, the reverse doesn't work: There have been several guys that I have been interested in and even asked out and they still aren't married. In order for the magic to happen, the guy must be interested in me initially.

2 comments:

jojoba said...

interesting theory. I've heard most of it before, but that last part gave me pause.

Jeff said...

I am so glad that I was mentioned in your blog, even though I wasn't mentioned by name. I don't think it was the next day though. I think it was about a week later. It's possible my memory fails me. But, either way, your services were fabulous. I highly recommend them. All guys who read this should become interested in you. It will definitely produce great results. :)