Monday, June 23, 2008

chicago on $70 and 1.3 mega pixels


Frank Gehry's Pritzker Bandshell in Millenium Park. I listened to some crazy Jamaica-ish band there. A little too crazy...even for me.
The kids loved it when these video faces spit water at them. The kid in this pic is taking it like superman, right in the chest.
We spent our time at ebay live watching the booth next to us perform on unicycles. What that had to do with signs for your business, I have no idea.
The skyline from Navy Pier at sunset.
The skyline at night going 40mph on a speedboat.

Cloud Gate. A sculpture in Millenium Park.I'm one of the dots in the middle.

3 comments:

jojoba said...

this is all you had to say about your trip?!?! I want more details!! I do like the pictures, though.

Jeff said...

I'm glad you had fun on your trip. Even if you only had 70 dollars to survive on.

Julie said...

You went to Chicago, and I didn't even know. Melissa, I am a terrible friend. Shoot me!