Friday, April 11, 2008

priorities: perceived and prevailing

Priorities for this week:

1-Get in 40 hours at work (in preparation for my trip to cali)
2-Get a tune-up for my car (also prep for cali)
3-Get the timing belt on my car replaced (cali)
4-Clean my car
5-Write my talk for church on Sunday
6-Finish that dang painting that I've been working on for months
7-Get my shots for our Guatemala trip in 3 weeks
8-Shave my legs (cali)
9-Finish the book I'm reading (Cry the beloved country)
10-Start the next book on my book priority list.
11-Clean my bathroom
12-Get a pedicure with my friends (cali)
13-Get a sub for the temple (guatemala)

Actual (so far):

1-Got a sub for the temple
2-Shaved 1/3 of my legs (cali)
3-Finished Cry the Beloved Country
4-Alienated my mom
5-Halfway through my next book
6-Alienated my sister
7-Cleaned my tub
8-Alienated my friends
9-Got tetanus shot and typhoid pills and the diarrhea to go with them (guatemala)

No worries...I still have tomorrow to do everything else!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

good work on prioritizing and not procrastinating on everything! You even added things to the list of things to get done - overachiever!

jojoba said...

I didn't know you alienated me. And what did you do to mom?

bethy said...

Hey! What's all this traveling business?!?!? When are we going to make the list of people to visit?