Monday, March 10, 2008

melissa's bottom 10

Please excuse me, as I have nothing to post about today.... Let's face it, there are not many pictures of me that turn out well. So I thought I'd help my humility a bit by sharing the ten worst pics of me from the last year. Think of it as one of those 'get up to date on my life' emails. I'm sure there are some pictures of me out there that are worse that I've just forgotten about or I don't have access to. I'll find and replace, if necessary.



Tonks







I think this one's from when I played the wicked step mother








Office light and a camera phone; not a good combo







I miss my glasses, and do I look 12 here?







Of course, everyone else in the pic looked great








Blurry is always better








Believe it or not, I had actually been awake for at least an hour







This one's like Jon's crooked climbing helmet picture. Clueless






Sick








This is my 'hey, thanks for checking me out' look

4 comments:

Andrea said...

wow. all very amazing!

Jeff said...

I can't believe these are your worst pics. They are all awesome. Your best pics must be uber awesome.

jojoba said...

wait! What about the ridiculous habit of giving chocolate desserts dangerous names?

tanyamae said...

i am actually laughing out loud right now... at least one of those has to be from the mission ya?