Monday, November 24, 2008

I think I have a boyfriend

He just keeps hanging around. I try to get rid of him, but apparently my magnetic personality just keeps drawing him back to me. Don't you love when a suitor is completely clueless to your blatant attempts to get rid of him? Maybe I should just give up and welcome him in.

What? oh...you want to know his name? ok, but I'm trusting you not to google him, find out all his bad qualities, and then try to point them out to me...trust me...that never works. We all know that once someone's blinded in a bad relationship, there's no reasoning with them.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm meeting Trojan horse BHO.GJK for lunch to discuss possible marriage plans.

That's right...I have a computer virus...we've been on the dating path for almost 2 weeks now.

2 comments:

Tia said...

Oh, you got me all excited! Dang it. Well, have fun getting rid of it!

Jeff said...

As I was reading this I was thinking of all the great comments I could put about this boy that wouldn't leave you alone. My favorite one was about how he's going to get engaged to someone else soon due to your amazing powers. Alas, it was just a virus. But maybe it will still get engaged soon. Your powers are that good.