Friday, June 09, 2006

'Muse me with something cool and refreshing

Well, now that I've introduced the idea somewhat, I would like to ask for your help. There are a few cd's that I did not list among the casualties of our neighborhood klepto. There is a reason for that. It's not because I forgot, but because I don't really miss them. Yes, I've made a few cd purchase blunders in my life. So, to avoid that, let me request that each of you give me your top 5 cd recommendations. If you can't log in to blog your recommendations, feel free to email them to glarcy@hotmail.com. Please...do advise.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that my tastes will be in line with yours, but I like the idea of a top 5. Here's mine:

1. Stunt by Barenaked Ladies
2. Rubber Soul by The Beatles
3. Phantoms by Acceptance
4. Swamp Opheila by Indigo Girls
5. X&Y by Coldplay

I'm glad that in thinking of these there are only two on here that I would be VERY sad if I lost them. Encouraging to me at least.

entrada1 said...

Hi Larsh!

5. Rhonda Vincent
4. Brandenburg Concertos
3. The New World Symphony
2. The Boatman's Song
1. Mila Ensemble

So there ya go. Good luck figuring out who they are, or who they are by...!

glarcy said...

haha...so swamp ophelia was one of the cd's stolen...purhaps I will add that to my list ;)

Anonymous said...

Lemme know if you want a copy. :D

jojoba said...

I think you need the Saint-Saens concerto in e minor and Carnival of the Animals.

glarcy said...

that's not 5...