Thursday, April 05, 2012

part 32

Things that keep Melissa alive

Part 32: the funny (part 2)


There's a lot of different kinds of funny, I find.  I talked about funny books already.  But what about funny internet?  Or funny tv?  I rediscovered Jay Leno's Headlines yesterday.  They are both!  I might have had a hard time stifling my guffaws in my office.  There was lots of coughing... and clearing my throat.  Here's a sampling:

Does constipation make you deaf?

 Makes the colonoscopy all worth it

 Well NOW you have my attention!


 I hope they ate it before the cement hardened!

I like it when the weather channel tells me how I should feel



 There you have them.  If you're ever bored with lots of internet to spare, might I recommend heading over to Jay Leno's site and checking out the headlines!  Nothing like laughing at other people's mistakes to keep you alive.

3 comments:

jojoba said...

Do not read at work. "General sadness" was probably the one that was the most embarrassing to read. Luckily I'm in a cubicle so I couldn't see anyone actually looking at me weird when they heard me laughing.

Mary Ann said...

Headlines are one of the only things I like about Leno lately. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff said...

Those are pretty awesome.